Sunday, December 5, 2010

Disneyland!






I love Disneyland! From the second you walk in the door, you feel happy and kind of like a little kid again. It's fun to see all the little kids meeting their hero's and having the time of their lives. To me it doesn't make a difference knowing that they are in costumes, I still love meeting them and watching the way they interact with everyone. You are never too old to go to Disneyland! All of the workers have great attitudes, and patience, even though it is probably a very frustrating and stressful job. It is amazing how clean, and put together disneyland is with the amount of people that go through every day.

I love Disneyland during christmas time because they decorate it with wreaths, lights, and they also put up a huge christmas tree. They go all out with parades, christmas costumes, and christmas music. Along with the christmas parade, there are normal parades and water shows. We got the chance to go to their new water show in California Adventure called "World of Color." It was probably the coolest thing I've ever seen! They have a projector that shows scenes from different movies on the water while it's shooting up. There are also different colored lights that change according to what scene they are on. Something that made me nervous about this show was the fire. They periodically had fire that would shoot up right next to the roller coasters. I was scared that the whole park was going to set on fire, but they are smart, and I knew that it wouldn't happen.

I love going to Disneyland! I love the way you feel while you're there, and I wish that our world today could be more like Disneyland's "little world."

No comments:

Post a Comment