Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Getting back into a routine!

It's crazy how hard it is to get back into your normal routine after a break! Thanksgiving break was a party, but now it is kind of effecting my week. I have been forgetting about some of my assignments, and have just been kind of "out of the loop." I'm hoping that I will be able to catch up on everything and not feel so stressed. I feel like there are so many things that are due in the next two weeks! All the teachers are just cramming everything in before christmas break. I am trying to make habit of reading daily, which is not going to swell! I need to get going with Pride and Prejudice, but it is so hard for me to get into it. This weekend, me and a couple friends in this class are going to watch the old Pride and Prejudice movies so we will be able to understand the book. I am excited to watch them, and to read the book as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment