Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Weather...

What is up with the weather???? First, I have to do 50 weather assignments in cobia, and now the weather is going to ruin our break? I'm not sure why "weather" is out to get me, but I wish we could just have blue skies this weekend! I was really surprised this morning as I listened to the announcements as they read "We will not be having any after school programs or meetings today, and want all of you to leave the school immediately." This was because of the warning for a blizzard that was sent out this morning. Because of this lovely warning, our game against Kaysville got canceled. We were all looking forward to the game, but It was also a good thing, because a lot of the members were feeling sick. Most of the reason I am mad about this "blizzard" is because of our drive to Arizona tomorrow morning. There is no way we can drive after a huge blizzard, there will be traffic, accidents, and delays. I am really bummed right now, but I am crossing my fingers that it won't be as bad as we all think it's going to be. The blizzard is supposed to take place in one hour, so we will see what happens! It's going to be pretty funny if there isn't even a blizzard!

No comments:

Post a Comment