Sunday, November 7, 2010

Science Class

Well let me tell you right now that science is my favorite class in the whole world! I would just die for science, since I love it so much! I just love how we have some sort of project every week! I don't know how it is possible to think of so many things for us to do, but nothing is impossible for my amazing science teacher. She loves to give us challenging 30 word vocabulary quizzes a day after we write down the words. All of us students do very well on these quizzes! I'm guessing that our average is probably a very high 50%. Let's not forget the Wednsday Webwork! Oh how I look forward to webwork! It is so fun to do each webwork 6 times before even getting close to 100%. I especially love how it mixes up the questions every time you do it, so there is no possible way for you to get 100%! Term Projects have to be my absolute favorite though. It was so very fun to make my replica of a Green Sea Turtle last term! I even got to write a report about it! After researching about the turtle, and making a replica of it, I felt like we were best friends. I will treasure the hours I spent that night painting my beloved turtle for the rest of my life. For my project this term I am learning all about clouds! I am so happy I get to learn about clouds! I am going to take pictures of all the types of clouds, and make a very cool book out of it. I should probably get started on that, because I keep forgetting. I don't know about you, but I don't really look at the sky very much. Hopefully I will do okay on this project!
The other day she gave us a worksheet we were supposed to fill out every day, and guess how many days I've done? Well my grand total comes to 1 day! I know what your thinking, "Wow, Great Job!" but I just have so much spare time on my shoulder to write down the wind direction, temperature etc. I just love learning about weather so much, that it doesn't really matter! I know I will find some way to catch up! As you can see I enjoy science very much, and that is why it is my favorite class in the whole world! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment