Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving!!

I can't believe how fast school has been going by! We have been having a lot of long weekends and vacations in the past month. I am very excited for thanksgiving this week! I can't wait to take a break from school so that I can spend time with family and have fun! It's crazy to think that when we get back from thanksgiving break, we only have a couple weeks until christmas break, and then term will end a couple weeks after that. Before we know it, we'll be going into high school!

Part of the reason I am so excited for thanksgiving this year is because of the exciting things I'm doing. On Wednesday, we are driving to Arizona to spend thanksgiving day (Thursday) with our cousins. On Friday afternoon, we are getting back in the car and driving down to California, so we can spend Saturday and Sunday at Disneyland. I am so excited to see my cousins, and to party at Disneyland. Tomorrow is going to be pretty chaotic, packing, getting ready, and making sure we have everything. We are nowhere near ready to leave, so It is going to be a pretty interesting day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment