Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The craziness of life!

It's crazy how busy life can get sometimes! Today I was on the phone, trying to set up an appointment to get my hair done when she asked "When do you want to do it?" After this question, I asked her to tell me the times that were available. Whenever she told me a day and time, I had something on that day at the exact same time. This went on for about 3 weeks worth of appointments when I just asked her to give me an appointment in December. I couldn't believe how hard it was for me to find time for one little appointment. After the phone call I realized that sometimes you have to make room for other things in your life, so I called back and changed it again. Oh, and yes I do realize that the lady is probably very frustrated with me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment