Thursday, October 21, 2010

End of Term!

The end of term is always a crazy time! Term projects, Term tests, and many other things that come from it being the end of term. Sometimes it is just too hard to keep up with it all! I have been studying like crazy this week in order to raise my grades before end of term. I know this is going to make me sound like a complete nerd, but I try really hard to get good grades. When I have all A's and 1 A-, it pretty much kills me. This year the pressure is even higher with grades counting towards our college education. It is weird to think that even though we are so far away from college right now, the choices and actions we make now will affect us for the rest of our lives. I realized that I need to make sure I am doing my best, because what happens now could effect my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment