Tuesday, October 12, 2010

An eventful weekend!

This weekend is supposed to be super fun and exciting with UEA and everything, but I'm not going anywhere! Everyone is going on vacation, or doing something fun, but what do I get to do? Oh yes...thats right, I get to stay home. Lucky me:) Tomorrow is going to be just great as well! We have our first choir concert and we don't even know our songs very well! The thing that is going to be interesting about the concert is the fact that there is a Layton football game at the same time as our concert at Layton High. The parking is going to be crazy, and everyone is going to be wishing they were either at the Layton game , or at the Davis game. The funny thing is that I'm kind of looking forward to the concert. I think it will be fun to hang out with all of my friends and sing our hearts out! haha;) I'm really tired of going to the football games anyway so I wouldn't mind going to the last half hour, or even missing the game. Even though I'm not going anywhere this weekend, I hope it is still fun and exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment